NT Motor Accidents Compensation Commission

Making a claim

Claims for Motor Accidents Compensation are managed by TIO and all contact regarding claims should be directed to TIO.

If you are injured in a motor vehicle accident, it is important to contact TIO as soon as possible to register your MAC claim so that your entitlement to benefits can be assessed and you get the medical treatment and services necessary to support your recovery.